Sunday, March 17, 2013

PLEASE READ ME!!!!!!!

Hello and welcome friends!  I am new to blogging, but after looking around for a format to learn and share my ideas on my love of the outdoors and outdoor activities, I decided to take a leap and try my own blog, so below is some information on what this blog will be about.  I hope that you will enjoy my posts and sharing your own information here.

I must admit, I am not a professional angler or writer, but I have enjoyed fishing since my youth and truly enjoy sharing the excitement and wonder of the outdoors with others.  My wife tells me that I have a hobby of collecting hobbies...this might be true, but I also believe that my collection of hobbies has come full circle and they are now blending into one multifaceted passion; fly fishing.  Love of photography, waterfowl and turkey hunting, canoeing...etc are all means to hone my skills and to gather materials used to enjoy fishing on several levels.  I wanted to start writing this blog to share some of my thoughts and experiences on my hobbies and create a place where other outdoor enthusiasts could read and share their knowledge in a format that was not a forum.   I feel that through guest  bloggers and readers comments we can create a venue that will encourage communication and people to share why and how they enjoy the outdoors, as well as grow a community dedicated to conservation locally and globally.

I hope that the next time I log on someone else will have joined in on this conversation.  I am interesting, but talking to myself gets old after awhile...............

1 comment:

  1. Adam, thank you for hooking up, I'll read you ;-)

    Happy fishing

    Derek
    www.TroutDiaries.net

    ReplyDelete